Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Valley's and The Peak's

In life there are always the valley's and always the peak's, sometimes those valley's seem to last forever!

When I look around me I wonder why somethings are going so well while at the same time other areas of life just plain suck - sorry for that! I wonder if this is all happening because of an action on my part (or maybe lack of an action). Have I become complacent?

There are times when I look around me and it's amazing to see how awesome life is cruising along. Not only for me but family and friends! Everyone seems happy and content….isn't that how life should be? Many of my friends are taking on new adventures, accomplishing bucket list items and seeing such bright futures!

Certainly, I can't be the only one with types of thoughts… maybe I am! Lately, I have questioned my parenting - 6th grade brings about some new and exciting experiences! I have found myself wondering if I am where I need to be physically to be a successful member of the Badass Fitness staff. I have thought deeply about many other things as well! I think God allows us to wonder about such things so that we can see areas in our life that could use a little adjusting. I think he wants us to find ways to challenge ourselves. Let's face it, I work better under pressure, ha! I think this is how we grow as Christians, Families and Friends.

I often remind myself to let it go, put a smile on my face and trust that through the valley's and the peak's God has a great plan. According to this verse he does have a mighty plan: "
For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11.

Do you find yourself with the same questions? Remember, God has a plan..oh and we're in this together!! 

Pretty sure I need this tattooed on my forehead - LOL! 



Smile and Let it Go! 

1 comment:

  1. You are definitely not alone in these struggles, Mitzi (and as someone who has been around for a while, I'd definitely encourage you NOT to doubt yourself as far as fitting in with the Badass coaches b/c you rock!!). For me, even though I felt like the decision to leave my job was aligned with what God wanted, it has contributed to a bit of a downward spiral in believing in myself ... every new opportunity I pursue my head is saying, "but you probably can't do that" or any of a number of other negative self-talk combinations. Put me next in line for that tattoo LOL.

    ReplyDelete