Tuesday, May 21, 2013

What's Beautiful

Recently, a few friends invited me to join the Under Armour What's Beautiful Campaign. At first I was skeptical of joining the challenge but then I watched this video : http://youtu.be/N6EtyT29fYYHow could I not be inspired to join them in the fun! 

This campaign / challenge is made up of women all encouraging and inspiring each other daily. Everyone that I have come in contact with via this challenge has been supportive and each of them have a different fitness / success story! That's the whole point of the program... EMPOWER, INSPIRE and SUPPORT each other. So often as women we get a bad rap for being caddy and overly competitive! This provides an arena to show compassion for fellow female athletes regardless of their level of training and experience. I have met beginners and professionals, each will make an impact on other women along the way. 

When you join the challenge you set up a profile, including a goal. My current goal is "to be consistent with my workout routine; break 28 mins in the next 5K". I WILL accomplish  both! Once you get the profile set up, you can search the challenges. Some require a video while others are just photos! It's fun, interactive and rewarding! The challenges that I have participated in so far have been a blast. One or two were even outside my comfort zone! Again, that's the point of the campaign. Get out of that comfort zone to see even bigger and better results! 

One of the challenges is to write down or video your thoughts on "What's Beautiful to You". I believe that all women are beautiful from the inside out. I believe that it's important to share the beauty of our faith through our fitness. I can't compare myself to anyone else simply because none of you are me. God made us individuals and that's the beauty of the it all! 

If you are already a member, please look up my profile and connect with me. If you haven't joined yet, what are you waiting on?? 

xoxoxo,
Mitzi 


2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I have a quick question about your blog, could you email me please? Thanks!!

    Melanie : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melanie,

      Feel free to email me at mitzitwoods@gmail.com.

      Talk to you soon!
      Mitzi

      Delete