Thursday, June 20, 2013

Preview of the weekend...


This time tomorrow I will be on the road to Panama City Beach for a girls overnight trip. I am beginning to think I lost my mind when I excitedly agreed to take a Paddle Board Yoga with the girls! I'm not extremely skilled in yoga and I have never tried to Paddle Board. Everyone that has taken such a class raves about it so it can't be that bad, right? All this to say the below picture is what I suspect the class should look like...


This may be how it ends up...


The next few weeks in the Woods household will be full of late evenings at the ball park for the All-Star baseball tournament and the BadassBabes Trip to Atlanta. I'm excited to get out of town and relax a bit.  I'm taking a large leap of faith by attending this class.  No doubt the follow up blog will be a good one! There will be a video or two and plenty of pictures! 

I'd love to hear your weekend plans... any fun races or trying something new?? 

xoxoxo-
Mitzi 







No comments:

Post a Comment